CENTRO SPOILER

« Older   Newer »
martytv89
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 12:31

Elizabeth Mitchell Will Not be Series Regular in Season 6
CITAZIONE
And now for some news that should surprise no one: ABC is expected to announce tomorrow that it has picked up a reboot of the camptastic '80s thriller V and that Lost heroine Elizabeth Mitchell is a full-time castmember.

Translation: She will not be returning to Lost as a series regular.

However, before you go declaring Juliet DOA from last week's detonated hydrogen bomb, I should point out that this piece of scoop comes with a big but attached: Mitchell's Lost days are not done. Multiple sources confirm that the actress is expected to appear in an unspecified number of episodes next season, so it's entirely possible Juliet survived Jughead and her absence will be explained in another way. (Check out Doc Jensen's column this Wednesday for a comprehensive Juliet theorypalooza.)

Source: EW

Terry O'Quinn on Locke's Future
CITAZIONE
Viewers of ABC's "Lost" saw the body of a dead John Locke in the show's Season 5 finale Wednesday night. However, a very alive Terry O'Quinn, who plays Locke, was in Spartanburg on Thursday to play in the BMW Charity Pro-Am at Carolina Country Club.

Between holes, O'Quinn was happy to talk to fans about golf, the finale and the fate of his character in the show's final season, beginning in 2010.

O'Quinn called himself an OK golfer, saying he would be happy with an 85 or under.

"I played well on the front. A little bit rough on the back," he said as his group neared hole 17.

O'Quinn said he hasn't seen the finale and didn't know how the story was edited.

"Don't tell me," he joked. "I want to be surprised."

In the season cliffhanger, a bomb, which could prevent Flight 815 from ever crashing on the mysterious island, was detonated.

As for his character, O'Quinn says he's really gone. Locke's dead body was rolled out of a metal box toward the end of the two-hour episode, baffling islanders who had been following a Locke imposter. Exactly who is now occupying Locke's body wasn't revealed. O'Quinn said it would be "a good guess" to assume it's a man seen with the infamous Jacob in the beginning of the episode.

"I think, unfortunately, I think it's ended for Locke. But I'm still there, as far as I know," O'Quinn said. "I don't know how it's going to end for this other guy. I'm sad. I miss John Locke, poor guy. He was a pawn."

O'Quinn is gearing up to play a new character when the sixth season begins next year. As for the rest of the story line, he swears he has no idea.

"Your guess is honestly as good as mine is," he said. "There's going to be some confrontation that will somehow, I'm guessing, have to do with Jack or Locke or something like that. I think these guys are just setting up good and evil. It's the way Locke said in the very beginning of the show: One is light and one is dark. Two sides. I think that's what we've got."

Source: Go Up State

Dharma in Season 6

CITAZIONE
...Another critical hit, Lost, wraps up its season with a two-hour show on Wednesday. But unlike House,Lost decided to go ahead with its Michigan connection without any input from the school — a move that at first was a tad unsettling for Doyle, the film office chief.

She found out about it while watching the show.

"I was sitting in the living room with my husband and said 'Oh my goodness!' I won't quote exactly what I said. (It was) more colorful than that," she said, laughing.

The university talked about it, but opted against reaching out to the Lost producers to discuss the use of the name.

"We decided to let it ride," Doyle said. "As time goes on, it's more apparent they're (the Dharma Initiative) not horrible people."

But, much like the show itself, they're plenty mysterious.

According to an "orientation film" played during a past Lost episode, Dharma is described as being the brainchild of the DeGroots, who "imagined a large-scale communal research compound where scientists and freethinkers from around the globe could pursue research in meteorology, psychology, parapsychology" and other disciplines.

During this season, viewers finally are getting a better idea of how Dharma-types lived and worked on the island setting of the show, which through its time-travel trippiness sent its main characters 30 years into the past.

With Dharma at the forefront of the current season, the Michigan references have been coming at a greater frequency, with a Dharma resident in a recent episode threatening to "call Ann Arbor" to settle a dispute.

Lost executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof stress that the decision to base the Dharma folks at a 1970s-era U of M should be viewed as a compliment. After all, Cuse said, they chose the school because of its reputation as "a real center of intellectuality."

"There was an incredibly vital university academic community, and we just felt like acknowledging that by making the characters from there was just kind of cool and very sort of appropriate for the time," he said.

Cuse and Lindelof say to expect the Dharma-Michigan connection to play a significant role as the show heads into next season, its sixth and final one.

Source: USA Today

martytv89
view post Posted on 3/6/2009, 10:44

CITAZIONE
Lost masterminds Carlton Cuse and Damen Lindelof dop hints about how ABC hit drama will end

Jun 2 2009

Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring.

Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were.

(We reckon Egyptian fertility goddess Taweret, conscience and Penny & Desmond respectively, for what it's worth!)

Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster.

"We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot.

"At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny.

view post Posted on 14/6/2009, 22:37

Group:
Amministratore grafico

Ehmm.....qualcosa in italiano? la gente non lo legge quel post in inglese.......^^ cosa dice in poche parole?

Web  Top
°Daphne°
view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 13:08

CITAZIONE (Lord_Wyatt @ 14/6/2009, 23:37)
Ehmm.....qualcosa in italiano? la gente non lo legge quel post in inglese.......^^ cosa dice in poche parole?

Per una volta hai ragione :D traduco:

CITAZIONE
Carlton Cuse e Damen Lindelof hanno lasciato indizi su come finirà LOST.

Jun 2 2009

Tra i misteri ancora irrisolti nell'ultimo episodio si svelerà il significato della statua a 4 dita, cos'è veramente lo Smoke Monster e a chi appartengono i 2 scheletri trovati nelle grotte (la prima stagione, ricordate?io una vaga idea di chi siano ce l'ho... :) )

[Supposizione di chi ha fatto lo spoiler: sono rispettivamente la dea egiziana della fertilità Taweret, la coscienza e Penny & Desmond]

Dice Cuse: "La fine dello show sarà una combinazione tra cercare di rispondere ai misteri a cui il pubblico ancora è interessato, come lo Smoke monster o gli scheletri nelle grotte, e tutti quelli che per noi sono importanti e centrali per la trama, e allo stesso tempo cercare di raccontare la redenzione dei personaggi. I PERSONAGGI HANNO IN EFFETTI UN DESTINO."

Non dice granchè.....

view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 14:33

Group:
Amministratore grafico

Oh, vedi che è semplice, ora ho capito, è proprio quello che vorrei scoprire pure io......

Web  Top
martytv89
view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 18:56

10/06 - Matthew Fox ha partecipato al Monte Carlo TV Festival, dove in un'intervista ha rivelato qualche piccola anticipazione sulla nuova ed ultima stagione:
- Jack e Locke avranno un testa a testa (però probabilmente si tratterà del finto Locke o Flocke, come lo chiamano i fan).
- La prima scena della sesta stagione confermerà quanto avvenuto nella season finale della quinta stagione e sarà soprendente e confusionaria al tempo stesso.
- Pare che vedremo ancora gli anni '70. Più o meno dopo un terzo della stagione le due linee temporali si congiungeranno e ci sarà una sola linea temporale senza flashback.

Matthew Fox si è pronunciato anche sulla series finale, infatti ha sempre dichiarato di sapere come sarebbe finita la serie. Sull'ultimo episodio ha dato alcuni aggettivi: triste, redentiva, bella.

- Inoltre da Kristin sappiamo che le riprese ricominceranno a metà Agosto.

Leggi tutto

°Daphne°
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 13:30

CITAZIONE
Pare che vedremo ancora gli anni '70. Più o meno dopo un terzo della stagione le due linee temporali si congiungeranno e ci sarà una sola linea temporale senza flashback

Ah non si congiungono dall'inizio le 2 linee temporali??strano, non ce n'è motivo..che altro ci vogliono far vedere degli anni '70??io pensavo che dopo l'esplosione della bomba di Juliet le 2 timelines si riallineassero...mah!

martytv89
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 16:06

sempre più confusione regna su lost!

sidney91
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 09:07

ma è morta juliet?? perchè non so...è importante lei..

martytv89
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 10:47

si si non ci sarà nella prossima stagione

°Daphne°
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 20:12

CITAZIONE (martytv89 @ 17/6/2009, 11:47)
si si non ci sarà nella prossima stagione

No non è vero che non ci sarà, hanno detto che non sarà più una presenza fissa del cast ma qualche apparizione (non si sa se morta, viva, fantasma :D ..in LOST non si capisce mai niente!!) la farà!

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 21:19

Group:
Amministratore grafico

Aspettiamo.........non sveliamo eheheheh guardate fringe ^^

Web  Top
martytv89
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 11:29

beh..di certo non sarà regular!

°Daphne°
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 23:14

LOST, il ritorno di Shannon?
Il ritorno sull’Isola di Emilie de Ravin (Claire) è già stato confermato, e anche per Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) le cose promettono bene. Adesso, Maggie Grace lascia intendere che potrebbe essere la prossima superstite dell’Oceanic 815, deceduta in seguito, a riapparire sull’Isola.

Quando le è stato chiesto se era contenta di tornare a Lost, la bellissima attrice ha confermato che stava per fare le valigie. Ma cosa ha detto esattamente?

“Tra poco andrò alle Hawaii, non vedo l’ora”, ha detto a E! News durante il BCBG’s Whitney Art Party a New York mercoledì sera.

Anche se non ha voluto rivelare se ci sarebbe andata per lavoro o in vacanza, aveva sicuramente un’aria speranzosa.
“Secondo me sono degli scrittori geniali”, ha detto. “Se hanno trovato la ragione giusta, allora sono sicura che ci starei”.

martytv89
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 12:10

beh essendo l'ultima stagione è possibile che tutti ritornino in un qualche modo..

70 replies since 20/5/2009, 12:30   412 views